?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Get out

OMG
I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT MY CUTE YEAR 9 GUY
Idek, he might even be in year 8, but tbh idc because he's sosososo cute and I have the biggest pedo crush on him ugh so cuteee. Michelle too thinks he's cute :D and oh my gosh, those year 7s don't know how lucky they are with the elite group in their year .. PANDA BOY! And who do we get? NO ONE. Lol its so sad ):
Off to sleepy sleep.

? "Get out" was Posted On: Thursday, September 22, 2011 @11:31 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.