?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I dare you to move.

Bonjourrrrr
Hum, I had tutor today. And there's this guy in my class I'm totally mirin on. HAHA no but srsly, I've seen him before and I remember thinking he was really good looking :L GAH and he's a LEFTY. If you know me, lefty guys = instant hottie points. Hehe I'm so shallow.
Loljks he's just good looking.
Omgsh, I was so scared in class todey, I thought Mr Mai was gonna bash me up or something because I completed like less than half of my homework. He's so scary yet so funny at the same time. But luckily the class asked most of my questions for me :D ugh the atmosphere in class is so different to how it was before year 11 classes started. Before I felt more relaxed and not worried, now I'm like constantly worried about not understanding stuff. I have to go through 2 more years of this ): HUUUU. Nah but its okay, I have Brandon to rough it out with me HAHA
Yesterday was lipsync!
We were so damn nervous. I was, at least. In the day performance, I tripped ):: omg I was so distraught about it, it would have been hard to notice, and everyone's like I DIDN'T SEE ANY TRIPPING. YOU LIARS.
So yeah. But we campaigned and got people to cheer for us :D JOKES WE'RE POPULAR, WE DON'T NEED TO ASK FOR PEOPLE TO LOVE US. Haha. Sigh, that was like .. almost a term's worth of lunchtimes GONE in 3 minutes under the spotlight. It was fun though :D
Lol and Elaine told me that she and Tanya wanted to do Goodbye Baby for Christmas concert - I don't really want to be known as the people that do kpop every year :l But the dance is fun, so I guess I wouldn't mind. Then again, I DON'T want to have to give up any more lunchtimes with my homies. Especially with people leaving and all ..
SPEAKING OF PEOPLE LEAVING,
Mr Phillips' last day is tomorrow )::::: When he was walking out at the clapout todey I like legit teared up. I really like him as a principal HUUUU. I'm worried I might actually cry at the assembly tomorrow, seems a bit stupid, huh.
Hmmmmm.
That's all for now (: I'm probably working tomorrow. Come visit me! Jokes, I dnw to see yo faces.

? "I dare you to move." was Posted On: Thursday, September 22, 2011 @10:50 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.