?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Factor

Hoooooooooooooooooley crap.
I'm trying to do my tutor homework right now.
MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION, Y U SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! Lol how the ffuuuuuck am I going to do 3u? I'm so freaking stupid fuck oh my awfawegawegfawf
Fuck oh my gad I cannot do it. It's fucking doing my head in, I'm going to have some sort of breakdown because so far I have not done one question, and I've already gone through like .. 3. Mr Mai is going to killll meee.
Brandon omg come here I need your help so badly
I swear this is going to kill me.
I want to crey.

? "Factor" was Posted On: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @10:53 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.