Alrighty, because my head hurts I'm going to put off working and blog. I haven't blogged for so long, its becoming a habit ):
Alrighty.
So yesterday I went to Parra with Gen and I shopped all day. Like, ALLLLLL day. On Wednesday at Hornsby I found this SHUPER purdy dress that I really liked and wanted to wear for Abi's, cept it was blue so I didn't buy it TT TT I found the same dress in like .. every other shop that we went to yesterday, in ALL COLOURS OF THE RAINBOW. But no black. I was saaaahh annoyed- as if you don't make a dress in black == So I was feeling shuper disappointed because I still hadn't bought anything after shopping for like 4 hours. BUT then, like the almost last shop we went to, we found itttt :DDDD I was sah happy omg.
It's like, short at the front and long at the back, 'mullet dress', as Michelle calls it. HAHA and the back is completely cut open with two pieces of fabric holding it together. I really like it :D and then I bought a dress off Gen for tomorrow night and I borrowed black pumps from le cousin, now all I have to get are a sandly- strappy pair for Abi's. I'm happy :D
Went to my grandma's for dinner. Le cousins and I went for a Macca's run after dinners to get ice cream, and ... THEY RAN OUT OF ICE CREAM. I mean like WTF how can McDonalds run out of ice cream akxkwnxk and I really wanted to try the bubblegum ice cream HUUU. We ended up going to Seven Eleven to get slushies HAHA
I'm tired and my head hurts like fuck rn. I hate school ):
