?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


You're my angel.

Omg
I borrowed A Walk to Remember from my cousin last night, and I wasn't planning to watch it because I have so much freakin work, but like omg I watched it anyway
I'm like a fucking tap I can't stop crying ugh jwkxniwjxksnxjks I love this movie sah much idek and their chemistry is AAAAAHMAZZZIIIINGGG, unlike City Hunter (which I finished, btw) where their chemistry is less than impressive.
I haven't watched it for so long huuuu and I swear it wasn't this bad before. Uggghhhh used up like half a fucking box of tissues
TT TT
After I finish it I have to work omg.

? "You're my angel." was Posted On: Sunday, September 18, 2011 @1:59 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.