I must watch Love Contract. I remember Wendy said it was good and I just looked it up -
LOOK AT HIM
like srsly just stop for a moment and look at him.
HE'S SO
AHHHH
he is gorgeous
ugh mike he i love you so <3


Oh and guess which familiar face was on Can of Worms?
Huh omg how awks
If anyone asks her about it
AWKS
omg how am i going to not look there in class
YOU CREEPY PEDO MAN NEXT TO HER STOP LOOKING AT THEM
so um guys our history teacher was on can of worms and was talking about her boobs
Huh omg how awks
If anyone asks her about it
AWKS
omg how am i going to not look there in class
YOU CREEPY PEDO MAN NEXT TO HER STOP LOOKING AT THEM
so um guys our history teacher was on can of worms and was talking about her boobs
