CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT
A really cute guy came to the cafe today (: I've served him a lot before but I swear today he looked extraaaa cute. He smiled at me and I think I inwardly fainted. Hehe. He has an eyebrow piercing - JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE.It was so cold today! And it was all rainy and dull. I hate days like that, all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep. Very reluctantly dragged myself to school in the morning, yeugh. The day got progressively better, though (:
Geography was soooo boring. SOOOO BORINGGGGGGGG
I would've been a loner in maths because both Gen and Tanya weren't here so I migrated next to Elaine. And omg, we got our maths results, I DID SO BADLEH OMG. I swear my jaw dropped straight to the floor and I wanted to dig a hole in the ground and just climb in. fawiejfioawfeaew that was so bad, thinking about it just hurts me ajwofjwea
Had another fun conversation in English with Elaine and Sunny about men. Our conversations are always so interesting HAHA. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
I don't even remember the rest of my day
PHOTO TIME
for my bebbeh elaine because she's a sexually frustrated girl
ALL HAIL KINGKWANG
ALL HAIL KINGKWANG



