Alllll night long~
Hello (:Strike today! Such an uneventful day at home.
I got woken up at 9, dragged myself downstairs and had a feast for breakfast. LOL. The massive appetite I have on non-school days is probably to make up for the measly breakfasts I have on school days. Hmm. Lounged around my house and watched City Hunter for around like .. 3 hours, and continued eating. I'm up to episode 16! It's pretty good, I guess, but it doesn't live up to the hype, unfortunately. Lee Minho is really good looking though :3 But idk, the chemistry between him and Park Minyoung isn't really .. there. And I find that ironic because they're dating irl. Hmm.
I was invited to go out yesterday ): Renata invited me to go to West Ryde to eat Thai, and I've decided - I don't like Thai. I actually do not like Thai food. It's too sweet and there's too much coconut and tbh I don't like pad thai at all. I don't know anyone else who doesn't like Thai food, maybe I'm just weird .__. And then Gen invited me to the city to go Karaoke, and at first I was like totally == no I have too much work and I'm not bothered, but then so many people were going, and I really wanted to hear Christine sing LOL. Sigh but then my dad was all pissy and le mother was also all pissy so I wasn't allowed to go. HUUUU I haven't been to karaoke for a while now. Karaoke is really fun with lots of people ):
I cleaned my rooms today! HAHA
I cleaned my drawers in my bedroom, I organised everything and chucked out heaps of stuff. I found that I actually own like 20 different coloured ribbons, so I put them all into a basket (:
Organised my bookshelf, cleaned my desk, my study now actually looks like a place suitable for studying.
I haven't blogged for so long, so all the things I've done in the past few days are jumbled up in my head and they're just randomly bubbling up in my mind:
- I shortened my summer skirt. It took soooo long and I made a few mistakes so I was worried it would turn out weird, but then I ironed it and it looks nice. As nice as this uniform can get, anyway. HAHA
- Had an extremely frustrating/confusing/neverending conversation in maths with Gen and Tanya about men and smoking and smoking men. .___.
- I've been sneezing a lot lately, which is why I've been ditching eyeliner in the morning - I tear up sooo much when I sneeze. I hate spring ):
- I made a rash decision to go to Tic Tic. Like, I love JV soooooooo much jawioejfaweio but I'm just so short on money and idek how I'm going to tell my parents == Pretty much everyone is going to Tic Tic. 有一點煩。他們又不是特別喜歡,但是都是來。錢是這樣用的嗎?啊,覺得自己很奇怪。怎麼自私嗎?Aiya.
Must do my history essay!
再見了~
