?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Sorry, smells like easy ding-dong

Hola, amigos :3
It was really warm today, summer's coming! Whoooo
Sat next to Taylor on the bus this morning, and we kept bumping thighs and it was really awkward .____. And because he's so big (not fat - BIG.), he took up like 2/3 of the seat and I was just awkwardly perched on the remaining 1/3. I still remember when I was sitting next to him and I was like laughing really hard and I think he got really annoyed AHAH
I bought a bread from the bread shop this morning, omagad it was like LEGIT AMAAHZINGGG. I love bread so much ajefojaweofjawejoae idc if it's all carbs and I don't use any of that energy - IT'S WORTH IT. Omnomnomnomnom and it's really cheap!
Totally bludged first period, I spent the lesson eating celery and taking luvos with Seowoo, teehee. I forgot my laptop so I couldn't even play on it ):
Recess was so lonely, me and Jina couldn't find any of our friends so we just sat with Gen, Christine and Audrey :d Had a beach/surf safety presentation thing, wah I'm so excited for that excursion HEHE. Hopefully I can learn how to surf AHAH jks that's impossible. Saw my bebbeh Reena and omg she's lost so much weight. It must've been a hard week for her, jaweifjawio ):
Had a kind of productive science lesson with Michelle, we finished most of our work in like 20 minutes AHA, now we don't have to worry about our part heheh. Discussed clothing with Elaine - Pinocchio is pretty hard to dress for .___. And I think I'm going to borrow a leather vest from Jiani for our dance .. and then just figure out something to wear underneath .. MEH
Rehearsed at lunch, blah, the dances are okay, I guess - they're not spectacular but they don't suck. Hah omgsh, we've been rehearsing for soooooo long, and when you take a step back and think about it, you'd expect us to be really good by now. ;~;
WHILE WE ARE ON THIS TOPIC, I cannot listen to Pinocchio without wanting to dance to it. LOL. I was listening to my ipod and it came up on shuffle and I was itching to do the dance HAHA. And then elainetanyapatjinasylvia's faces just pop into my head .___.
Went with le mother to towers after school to buy my daddy his belated Father's Day present (oh btw, I made crepes for him yesterday, and they were extremely successful). We bought him a nice wallet (: And then I was also speed shopping while we were at it, because it was like 5 and we still hadn't found anything. Picked up like 8 items of clothing and only bought 2 == And they were like plain t-shirts because I need them for work psht.
There's this one shirt that I really like from Supre. It's just like, a cutoff raglan shirt - it's pretty plain but it's cute. But I have this issue, I feel that if I like stuff/buy stuff from Supre it makes me a whore. LOL it's extremely stupid and I know that Tanya would frown upon me and be like wtf dude. But seriously, it's been drilled into me by my homies (MAINLY GEN) that Supre only sells like .. slutty stuff. So idk. And also, it's like right at the front of the store and jillions of people walk past it every day and are probably like - hey, that's cute, so if I get it pretty much everyone would know where I got it from. And that sucks. DILEMMA. I must admit though, Supre's stuff is getting better. I feel so embarrassed going into the store though. Ugh why must I be like this jafiowejaweioj
MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL
When I got home I literally just sat at my desk for about 2 hours doing maths homework - from both school and tutor. Tutor homework took me soooooo long, and it was like quadratics and absolute values and inequalities all combined and it took me a while to get my head around it all. HOW AM I GOING TO HANDLE YEAR 11 MATHS
Sigh.
I painted a dalgi (ddalgi?) on one nail. Hehehe. It's a bit cute and a bit ugly.
LOL.
Byeeeeee
WAIT
I was going through my photos and I found these. I don't remember saving them d:







Wooyoung omg seriously WAYLT HAHAH

I must watch this episode again :3
AH, HOW I LOVE KPOP

? "Sorry, smells like easy ding-dong" was Posted On: Monday, September 5, 2011 @8:35 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.