Jedi master of bullshit
Hi :)I didn't go to school today because I was still really tired from last night.
Last night was food and fashion night, it was sufficiently fun I guess (: We cooked for like 6 hours straight, and all the fruits of our labour were completely consumed within 15 minutes.
Hit Eric's crib after school and blinged up. Stank up Eric's room with my nail polish, laughed at Gen and Christine's epilator, and omg I really don't remember much else.
My memory sucks.
And now I am in a strange and contemplative mood about life and ... whatnot.
I don't understand. At all.
I finished Schindler, food tech is done, and now I'm halfway through obituary. Once I finish obituary I have to do tutor homework. After that, all I have to worry about is .... the backless bra issue, shoes, lipsync, and makeup. Lol oh my goodness I am soooo not looking forward to tomorrow. It's going to be hectic. And not in the 'THAT'S TOTALLY HEKTIK DUUUDEE' sense. More like. Oh darling, it's going to be a hectic afternoon.
Crapppppppp
AJWEIOFJAWIOEJ
