?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


The fear of a child is apparent in your eyes

I'm so tired.
Got at least 11 hours of sleep; it makes no sense as to why I am so fucking sleepy. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I'm having serious trouble keeping my eyes open and my head hurts like a bitch.
Done nothing all day except watch tv, tumblr, and youtube. Head hurts soooo much omg.
What I was meant to do today was clean my room, finish tutor homework, maths homework, revise for the test tomorrow (WHICH I AM OHSOVERY SCREWED FOR), download like 5 albums, and paint my nails. Out of all of those, I have only painted my nails. And very badly too, on that note. I'm in such a bad mood ajiowefjaiowejf fuck ajiwefjaweoijf
I'm so fucked for the maths test tomorrow and I'm not fucking bothered to attempt to study oh my gad
Yesterday was good
Tutor, doctor, he put me on antibiotics, watched a lot of Show videos with the cousin, he's seriously so cute, went out to eat, cute waiters, Asian family photos, balhblahblahblabalhblah
So tired.
Bye

? "The fear of a child is apparent in your eyes" was Posted On: Sunday, June 26, 2011 @5:05 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.