?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


A Korean rice burger.

Hi kids,
Today was .. meh. It's STILL raining, oh goodness me. This weather really needs to cheer up, it seriously dampens my mood ==
Bought two buns for lunch in the morning, I'm such a fatty omgsh. Nomnom the lady at the bakery is so nice to me ehehehe (:
Geography first, got exam back ... oh my gosh yuck == I did SO crap nvfhjh I'm going to get a C in my report, I'm so sure of it ):
English next, ugh got both English exams back nekdjsksm I did so bad I can't even mwkdbwkdnejs. The pressure of getting three exams back in one day and then to have done horribly in ALL of them is just ... ugh fhjgfjjhh
WHAT IS MY LIFE
Science .. so far, evolution seems interesting enough. Hopefully interesting enough so I'll be able to stay focused in class, at least.
Food tech last, we made macaroons! HEHEHE how exciting (: Me and Gen made lemon macaroons, and they're called lemon but they have no flavour except for SWEET, no lemon flavour at all. Which is a shame, because lemon favoured macaroons sounded yummy.
Had to pee so I rushed out of last period with Gen and stuff, and we barely made the 19 == M60'd it, I got squashed by this year 7 and her hugeass bag, and checked out some Ruse guy with Christine LOL. Went to library, then went home (:
Hum I did some maths .. this data shit is doing my head in. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE MY STUPID CALCULATOR.
Sigh
Day 26: what are some little things that make you feel warm and fuzzy

  • When people say I smell nice LOL
  • Prolonged eye contact with someone cute 8)
  • Awkward situations that un-awkwardify (LOL) themselves and become interesting conversations
  • When people actually rely on me which is rare HAHA

Uhm cbf to think of more.
WORK TOMORROW $$$
Goooooodbye! (:

? "A Korean rice burger." was Posted On: Thursday, June 16, 2011 @8:23 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.