?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I wanna celebrate and live my life

HIIIIIII there kids
Good day todey EHEHE
Had a really really spaz bus ride home with Michelle, laughed at pretty much everything that was even vaguely amusing omg HAHA. I swear, I saw two Aidans today :O One on the bus, and one at the checkout counter at Target HAHA omg seriously, why does everyone look like Aidan? He must have a very common face. HAHA AIDAN I LOVE YOU
Oh guys, me and Michelle are going to be furniture polishers together by day, and then me and Elaine will be garbage collectors by night/early  morning, and I will also be a fashion co-ordinator with the what time I have left HOHO. That's my future planned out for me, guys, HAHA (:
Went on a HUGE shopping spree with my mum today, omg (: I really didn't expect to buy so much LOL.
A pair of denim shorts, some cheapo but cute shoes, knee high socks, oh and a binder. Oh LOL actually it doesn't seem like that much now. We walked for aages, though, OHWELLS seriously I'm so tired now D:::
Sigh now I have to decide what to wear tomorrow, omg. Ugghhhhh with the outfit I have in my head, I may freeze. MEH oh well we'll see later.
I'm so excited for our barbecue (: its going to be so yummy and nice and I'm just really looking forward to it HEHE. How weird, a sausage sizzle thing in winter.
I'm kind of looking forward to summer, even though its in a while. This year, I really want to get a hot one piece swimming suit (: some one pieces are shooo sexy but idk if I can pull them off :/ Damn this non-curvy body of mine. Ehhhhhh
Alrighty, see you later!
Toodles (:

? "I wanna celebrate and live my life" was Posted On: Thursday, June 23, 2011 @7:56 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.