Only you, my valentine
Herro there blog (: Todey was really cold and windy, sigh.
Almost fell asleep on the bus, and told some little year 7 normo to get up for an old man HAHA. AUTHORITY. Bus was so warm and JFOEIAJWFIO Fluffy was so cute EHEHEHEHE GEN :D. MY LOVE FOR HIM HAS BEEN IGNITED he's soooo cute omfffffgggggg. And he was kind of squinting because of the sun and like awfjeiojfioaje idek he's just so cute, far out.
And then he opens his mouth.
LOL.
First period was English, as per FUCKING USUAL. We ALWAYS have English first, and it is honestly the worst start to a day. It's so dull and omfg Mrs Foster is so freaking boring D< My internet wasn't working so I was all D:::: cos I was so desperate for a new wallpaper so I went to Mr Ryff at recess to get my laptop fixed, sat in his room for like the whole of recess and I WAS SO FREAKING HUNGRY.
Maths, data .. yuck ew gross. Started probability .. seriously this shit really does my head in.
Elective history, did some more stuff on the Holocaust, just spent most of my day saving pictures (: I GOT A NEW WALLPAPER! YAY AJWEFIOJAWFJEW, I've been wanting one for like .. weeks. HAHA. My wallpaper is so jaweoifjaweioj /gasm
PE was last, I didn't get to present my stupid adversity thing, which is super annoying because I wanted to get it over and done with, sigh.
Started raining after school, I stole some umbrella shade from Anorah, but her umbrella got totally owned by the wind so I got wet anyway == LOL her umbrella fully flipped inside out and it was really funny 8) Heheheh
LOL had a really random afternoon, had a really funny time on the bus LOL. Then I went to the library with Gen and Tanya, then Gen went home and Tanya and Michelle went to zumba HAH. I'm thinking of doing it, though, cos it's at a really convenient time and place ... hmm ..
English excursion tomolo .. good to get a day off school, I guess (: Then maybe I shall do some shopping with Gen for Friday .. WUT AM I GOING TO WEAR ON FRIDAY D:::
BYE
lmfao sandy's laugh
