?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Why you tryna play games with me

HI GUYS
Zomg, today was kind of good and kind of bad.
It's STILL raining. That's so depressing.
School was meh
Let's just skip to my afternoon
AHHHHHH I FINISHED MY MAXI SKIRT
I finished it in like an arvo LOL. Ajfweioajweiojaweiof I'm sooooo happy.

Lol um it was too cold to change my top so yah
I'm going to have to remake the black mini I'm wearing underneath cos it's waay too short but rn idc cos I'm just too happy about THE FRUITS OF MY LABOUR EHE
I'M SHO HAPPY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Alrighty.
Saw Wednesday guy todey. Ngl he's so cute omg ide. WHEEEEEE. That's all I remember of today. LOL

Day 25: would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?
Personality lasts
Looks don't (:

Sigh ima go do maths now. Ew.

? "Why you tryna play games with me" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @6:39 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.