?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Happy birthday to you

Are you completely over your past relationships?
Yus

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
I don't think so, no

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Umm, not drastically .. I think

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Sleeping. But then I have to wake up ==

Where is your number one?
My home? Idek

What hoodie did you wear last?
My lego one.

Are you ticklish?
Actually, no

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Nopeeee

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
No

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
I don't remember ever liking anyone younger than me

Will this weekend be a good one?
Maybeeeeee

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
Ew, and I hope they never do. They're so tacky.

Do you like your life as of now?
Uhmm it's pretty good, I guess

Are you mad at anyone? Who?
Nah

Are you okay?
Yeah, I guess

Has anyone ever told you they want to be with you forever?
Nope

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Yus :/

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you?
Yes

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
LOL IDEK ANYMORE. Hopefully. I think so.

What would you say if your ex called you and told you that he/she loved you?
/insert Tanya's versatile face.

Buy anything lately?
No TT TT FOOD

Have you realized anything lately?
Not really

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
YES because I think it looks so freaking cool but I'm too scared of pain and I would get kicked out of my house so yeah :/

Do you know how to use chopsticks?
Yuppp

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
EHEHEHE FLUFFY :3

Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
.. What's wrong with a straight guy piercing his tongue? It's immensely hot, but scares me off a tad LOL

Do you dream in black and white?
Um no?

How are you?
I'm okay

Are you named after one of your parents or grandparents?
LOL UM NO

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Uhm well sometimes it gets awkward after so I guess it really depends on who :/ lahl im a bitch

Do you usually tell people when you're mad at them?
No

Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
LOL UHM NO THANKS

Do you miss anyone?
Not really

What is stressing you out most right now?
Nothing, really.

Are you waiting for a phone call?
Nah

Was there anyone who 'made your day'?
Yus

Do you even believe in love?
'It's love. It's not Santa Claus.'

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
Ummmmm I don't remember. Probably not

Are you a very stressed out person?
At times

Are you single?
Yus

Are you afraid of the dark?
Kind of

Would you pay someone to kill the last person who hurt you most?
1. Wouldn't be able to afford to hire an assassin LOL
2. Idk whether I could hate a person enough to take their life
I don't know, really :/

WELL, THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. I'm sho cooolddd. My fingers are sho cold ):
sigh sighsighsighsighsighishgishgishgishg
And I'm hungry but I cbf to go downstairs and get some food
OMAGAD
WUT TO DO
GET FOOD AND BRAVE THE COLD
OR BE HUNGRY AND STILL BE COLD
lol idek

? "Happy birthday to you" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @10:44 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.