?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


All the single ladies

AHOY THERE
There was an annoying fuck in my eye this morning, it woke me up like 20 minutes earlier than usual, so I was early, for once. Ate breakfast really slowly, which is a first. Yay for good digestion (:
History was funny. Karen's chair was making a squeaky noise and all of us thought it was like .. someone talking or screaming from a video or something LOL it was a bit creepy :/ Ms Eakins ranted to us about her daughter, she told us how she chucked a bread roll at her head HAHA and how it made a satisfying DOOF sound and breadcrumbs went flying everywhere HEHE. She's sho cute :3
Recess, gave Tanya a really dodge makeover AHAHA it was sho fail. Somehow managed to dunk my thumb into a pot of gel eyeliner JWKDNW, extracted my finger with some difficulty and it was BLACK. I'm sorry, Sunny ):::
Ugh was reminded again of my shitty pe mark wjdnwjdken RRRRR. Went skipping AHAHA seriously guys, me and Elaine are so cool with our horse skipping HEHE. My fringe kept splitting and Elaine said I looked like a little Chinese kid AHAHA, which I suppose I am, really FUNNY STUFF GUYS
Yuck maths, had Farquhar seriously I cannot sjdjwk she is saaaaah boring omg with her fairies and flying frogs and whatnot (that she surprisingly did not mention todey) ugh just ew. I DESPISE DATA. THAT IS ALL
Lunch, Reena did something funny with her drink bottle AHAHA a bit awks
Science omg I CANNOT, Dr Stokes bores me so and Gabby was all DR STOKES WE LOVE YOU and I'm just like ... lol uhm ladeh speak for yoself
Omg bus ride was so LOL. Perched soo awkwardly on one of the front seats, so uncomfortable :/ Laughed at Jefflee's hugeass shoes. And OMG there was this couple that were being overly coupley and they were sitting next to this small year 7 normo HAHA I felt so bad for him, how awks for him HAHA :L Jeffrey blinks funny EHEHEHE.
Cut my finger at work today ): I was chopping tomatoes and I slipped and then blood started gushing out and omg it was gross. Soaked up at least 2 bandaids eh :/
Ran away from peeps I knew, blahdiblahdiblah
OHMAGAD I have to wake up SAH early tomorrow )::::::::::: GAY. I wanna buy fabric omgggggggg
CANNOT WAIT TIL HOLIDAYS
That is all.
Byebye kids

? "All the single ladies" was Posted On: Friday, June 24, 2011 @8:55 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.