?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Don't you dare walk away from me.

Hello (:
Todey was pretty good ehehe. It finally stopped raining! Yaaaay! The sun is actually shining for the first time in almost a week.
Mother woke me up late this morning, so I was in a full rush in the morning and had to eat breakfast in the car. I got crumbs all over my jumper LOL :/
Sat next to a cranky St Leo's on the bus, he had his leg out and took up at least 3/4 of the seat. What a douche. Froze at the station, its shooo cold.
Geography first, we're still doing human rights, its a bit tedious and boring. Mrs Black was sitting behind me all lesson so I couldn't find a new wallpaper ajfwaiajdkjik D<
Recess was soo sad. It was just me and Michelle LOL. All the VA people were gone and the rest were sitting inside ): LOL we were just sitting and eating by ourselves and we felt like such loners.
Maths .. data is so yuck. But Praba brought chocolate and lollies so its all good hehe. Those cheap raspberry jellies are SHO tasty. OMNOMNOM never judge anything by its price $$$$
English. Yuck. Ew. Idek. OMG SNOOP DOG LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAH LOOL laughed really hard with Elaine lmfao. EHEHEHEHEHEH I think we'd been cooped up in English for too long (: LOL. Searched for a new wallpaper for practically the whole lesson, still cannot find anything sufficient :/
Science last, just chucked a whole lot of biology questions at Stokes. LOL 'if you put a gorilla into human society ... will it turn into a person?' EHEHEH
Bus was a bit spazz, eheheheh the Penno crew are such a funny bunch
Worked for ma daddeh, bit of a slow afternoon :/
Came home and I watched the JYJ concert again and me mum was watching with me, and she kept saying how good looking Jaejoong was LOL. Like literally, she said it 5, 6 times. I was just like LOL :D
Ndkwkdj when they sing I Have Nothing oh my god its so amazing djfnwhfkksfbei OTL. I replayed that bit like 5 times UNF those boys are so fine. Then me and my mum started searching up Whitney Houston songs on my dad's iPhone and we listened to like heaps of covers HEHEHE. Then my dad got annoyed and told us to turn it off, he was like YOU'VE LISTENED TO IT AT LEAST 20 TIMES
HAHAHA 8)
Alrighty. Off to showerrrrrrr. Bye, kiddos~ 

? "Don't you dare walk away from me." was Posted On: Friday, June 17, 2011 @10:27 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.