?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Fresh blood, boys

Herro :3
Todey was the English excursion, it was .. alright, I guess. There were heaps of people in it that I recognised from Our Town and there was some guy who looked familiar and was from Lord Of The Ring, but I wouldn't know because I haven't watched it (:
Eric said I looked rich todey. HAHA man I totally wish I was rich ): RHYME. Fell asleep on the bus ride back to school but my head kept hitting the side of the seat and waking me up D:
Got a chocolate sundae after school, seriously I'm such a fatty idek jfaiwoiejsawfikds. Shopped for a bit but didn't buy anything ): Mainly because I had no money, actually, HAHA. Went and said hi to Amanda, she looked sho cute in her uniform :3 seemed kind of busy so I didn't stay to chat (:
Omgsh, on the bus ride home LMFAO there was this guy on the bus who was doing strange things with his phone HAHAHA OMGSH idek, he was like hitting his phone to a rhythm, I think? and then out of nowhere pulls a drumsticks and starts playing ... air drums LOL. HAHA omgsh
YEY, SHOPPING WITH ME MOTHER TOMORROW OHOHO.
OHMAGAD todey at the library ... I SAW A LITTLE KID'S ASS. He was this really cute kid that I've seen around the library before EHEHEHE (no pedo, guys) and he was grabbing this other guy's leg and was getting dragged along the ground ... AND HIS PANTS HALF CAME OFF. And I saw little kid ass. Sigh. Almost as bad as the guy at the station that Wednesday HAHA
Oh yeah met Wendy again, herpderped with her HAHA I love her :3 Watched like half of PS I Love You, its such a boring movie omg ==
Alrighty, late dinner (:
Bye!

? "Fresh blood, boys" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 @8:28 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.