?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


He lives in you

Hey babies (:
Alrighty, first period English .. AGAIN. Talking about the play ... bleh. I'm so bad with English because I'm so crap at being .. deep. LOL. Idek, I'm just pretty bad at bullshitting and noticing random details, psh.
My neck hurts ): I have like, a swollen muscle on my neck or something. Can muscles swell up? Sigh idek. I was sleeping funny a few nights before and it really hurt fjaiwoja huuuu. My mum put some tiger balm on it so it smells a bit funny now :/
I'm relistening to all the Disney songs because I was thinking about the house choir thing next week, which reminds me, I have to find something 'blue' to wear. Or maybe I should just not go. HIDE OUT IN THE TOILETS OHOHO
Mm, I'm feeling inspiiiiireddd
I want more maxi skirts. I think I'm going to make one more, and I need to buy a pleated one.
Also, I promise myself that this year I will buy some sort of seasonal sweater. I really wanted to
buy one when I was in China, I do not know why I didn't. Regret of my life.
ugh, I love fashion bloggers. I like them a lot more than lookbookers. There's something about fashion bloggers; they're not immediately pretty, but they're like .. gorgeous. LOL idek, but they're really really .. IDEK
okay brb feeling inspired
GOODBYE

? "He lives in you" was Posted On: Thursday, June 23, 2011 @9:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.