HIYEOM
I'm in a good mood EHEHEHEH because I got home early for the first time in like yonks and I just spent the afternoon lazing around in my room. Yayayaya cannot wait for holidays, I'm already in the lazy holiday mood (:::: GONNA WERK FOR MY DADDY SO MUCH, GET SO MUCH MOOLAH AHA jks I'm just going to blow it all on food. Foodfoodfood is my one and only love.
Today was the Great Debate, it was a heck of a lot better than last year's, but in saying that, it still wasn't that great LOL. Sexual innuendos (inneundoes?), lots of masculinity (or lack thereof, really), and that, really, is the whole thing summed up in a sentence. It's pretty much the same each year.
I'm watching Sungkyungkwan Scandal right now to pass time until Masterchef starts (: My mum was watching with me and she's like talking about how good looking Song Joongki is, and I'm just like IKR. She doesn't know his name so she just calls him the pretty Korean boy AHAHA funny stuff, guys.
Ohmagad I haven't been on the computer for like .. A WEEK. Thank goodness for an android phone TT TT
Repainted my nails because my mum told me off and said it was too bright and wasn't suitable for a cafe. I took off the red and white and did silver tips instead. Is that the way to describe it? Silver tips? Silver ends? LOL um brb while I fail. It turned out quite nicely though, just a tad plain. Ahwells.
Mufti tomorrow. What am I going to wear? D: WUT AM I GOING TO WEAR? Jfwaiojwafijfiawaiowsfaowie blaaaaaaaahhhh. I really just want to dress like a hobo TT TT bleeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IDK. Should I make an effort to look presentable though, since its last day of term and all ..? I really didn't want to come, and I considered not going as well until I remembered that me and Reena are getting the cake HAHA. How exciting omg jwfaiojswosj (:::::::::: GREEN TEA AND RED BEAN CAKE OMG NOMNOMNOM I'M SHO EXCITED HAHA /fatty
Ohmagad my ulcer really hurts. PAIN.
Alrighty, I'm offfff! GOODBYE :D
