Butthurt fangirling
I'm having an absolutely ghastly morning. Mother woke me up 10 minutes later than usual, so I was in a huge rush to get out of the house. Threw on my uniform and like, friggin inhaled my breakfast, and hurried out of the house with my shoes and scarf half on. Oh my gad I was in the shittest mood this morning.
Still am, actually. I'm so pissed because I'm so tired and English is so fucking boring.
I don't give a FUCK about English.
I don't give a fuck about speeches and poems and seriously I could not care less about this crap. Why does English have to be the compulsory subject for senior years? Far out that is so fucked up. It should be maths or something; maths is a far more tolerable subject than English weifjaoiwejfiowaejfioaejfioaejawoiejfioawejfioawjefoiajwf;oiawe. I HATE ENGLISH SO MUCH OMFG I CANNOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OH MY GAD
JUNHYUNG IS GOING OUT WITH GOO HARA TT TT
WHYYYYYYYYY
I'M SO SAD OMG
MY FANGIRL HEART IS BREAKING INTO PIECES
OH MY GADDDDDDDDDD
Sigh.
Let's just be happy for Junhyung. /insert all that cliche shit about standinerft ghbehind your bias no matter what blahblahlbahblahblabhlahblHBALHBALHALBHLAB
blabhalbhlabhlahbalhblahblahblahlbahblahlbahblhalbhlahblabhlahblahblabh
Seriously, why Hara though? Why not another girl who has a face that isn't as annoying from a girl group who isn't as annoying? OR MAYBE JUST A NORMAL FANGIRL /insert me here
I DID NOT EVEN SEE THAT COMING. THE WHOLE KPOP FANDOM DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. SERIOUSLY YONG JUNHYUNG DID YOU JUST PICK HER OUT OF A HAT? Butthurt fangirl right here.
Cannot even look at his pictures on tumblr properly anymore TT TT /brb creying
SIGH.
SIGH.
SIGH.
OHWELLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I should polish my Korean skills.
COPPEE HANA JUSEYO AHAHA
DALGI CAKE
I'M SO FUNNY
lol um goodbye (:
