My ass seriously hurts. It seriously, seriously hurts. So do my thighs.
When I walk up or down stairs it feels like my legs are going to give way and imma just end up on a pile on the ground. I'm so unfit OTL
I played Korean games today with Michelle (: I'm so fail at games, seriously, kept losing in scissors paper rock HUUUU I only won like a few times and once against Richard and I flicked his forehead really hard EHEHE soz bruh. I started chanting the thing scissors paper rock thing and AHAH it was extremely amusing HOHOHO. Michelle darling you should teach me more Korean games 8)
Sigh, so hungry and sleepy and my bed is so nice and warm. Keep fucking dropping my phone on my face omg jfwaiojwafi
Stop putting walls up around yourself. Let me in. Talk to me. I'm worried about you. I know that we haven't been talking as much lately, we definitely need to fix things.
I hate the way you think. Stop trying to control my whole freaking life, including shit that is not your business at all. Call me selfish, but I really cannot wait til I reach the age when I don't have to wait for your words of consent to live my life. I cannot believe how ridiculous you are. So fucking angry.
Jfaiwoiejsawfikds EMOTIONAL OVERLOAD
Goodnight
My eyes are tired.
