?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


JAI HO

I'm such a flirt.
Ahhhhhhh what I did last night is haunting me right now and I really don't know what to do with myself. Called Christine and had a strange mother-daughter style conversation. Lol omg I'm just going to try pretend it never happened.
Alrighty. Um.
Abi's party was fun (: Let's start from the beginning, shall we?
Met up at towers with Jina and Seowoo in the morning and I bought some makeup and a backless bra (which I didn't end up wearing btw because it felt so risky and it kept slipping), and they splurged on cheap nail polish (: Jina's friend who I see EVERYWHERE (Hornsby in the morning, Penno in the arvo and Hokka Hokka after school) gave us free Hokka Hokka noodles! Hehehe, he was sooo friendly and he looked really happy. Omnomnom. And turns out he's the brother of this year 8 normo me and Michelle used to be a fan of HAHA
Bus'd it to mine and omg, something really really embarrassing happened on the bus ... I was walking up the aisle and I FULL tripped. Like, I almost faceplanted but I managed to keep my balance ugh ): Seowoo like died laughing at me jkskqjxjoq I was so embarrassed ):: We watched The Ugly Truth and they stank up my bathroom with nail polish and remover.
Mm, then everyone else came and we started getting ready. MY FRIENDS ARE A BIT HOT. We were totes gon public transport it there .. BUT THEN IT STARTED RAINING. Like, really hard. And thundering and lightning-ing and it was just flat out scary. So my parents decided to give us a lift. Mm, camwhored for like an hour in my house then we decided to leave.
We got so lost on the way to Abi's because getting lost is just something my dad happens to be kind of good at. We FINALLY arrived and trekked it up her STEEEP driveway. I towered over Brandon HAHA.
ABI LOOKED GORGEOUS OMG. Tbh, everyone did, HAHA. Amanda was so excited about G-Dragon and she managed to take a photo with him (actually, two, but he managed to blink in both HAHA).
Ate sooooo much. Ate a lot of celery and hommus LOL. Mm, there were divisions between groups and you could tell very obviously who was friends with who. But yeah. Danced for a bit, which is always kind of awkward yet fun :L Nayomi is so sexy idek and all these curry guys were hitting on her, and when I told her she did like a 'naww stop it' face and I laughed. Played with the usual people - Audricbrandongenrichardchristine which is always fun :D Hehehe and when Tanya was dancing it brought back memories of how she turned into Taemin at camp LOL. AHHH SYLVIA IN A DRESSSSS MY BEBBEH IS SO QT
Abi's cake was AHMAZING! It tasted good too teehee. Some really nice speeches and we all gave her an imaginary toast HAHA.
Mm .. kind of half mingled but not really, met a few new people? Watched someone get drunker and drunker throughout the night, he's still a qt though :3 Um, yeah. Saw some stuff that was very very moist. No, it wasn't even moist, it was like .. just plain WET. HAHA omg so moist.
Played with sparklers ehehe
Mm. Ended up on the basketball court with a few people .. and then some very moist things happened
SO MOIIIIIST
Argh and then when we were about to leave
Moistmoistmoist what was I doing what was I thinking ugh wkkfjwkbhxnwjxkqnxiqkxnqbhewassocutexmkNxjwk
Moist.
Got home a bit before 12. And then the night ended.
NTS; owe Seowoo 5$, owe Gen 12$
Sunday is uneventful.
It's so cold. I hope its good weather for Christine's tomorrow.
Goodbye (:

? "JAI HO" was Posted On: Sunday, September 25, 2011 @6:01 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.