Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all?
Hello (:
Okay, so the standout of my day was - Genie is FINALLY coming together. And I was feeling really happy and accomplished because after like .. weeks of arguing, we've finally gotten past it, whee! We rehearsed for like .. 2 and a half hours today after school and omg I swear I danced til I thought I was going to faint from hunger. So much work on Abracadabra is needed though, but Pinocchio is good. And omg somebody will have to teach Audrey everything we did today lol SO MUCH STUFF .____.
My mum woke up super late today so I was late == And I go downstairs, and she yells at me for being slow. And I'm just like .. LADEH, you were the one that didn't wake me up. So yeah then my dad drove me to Penno and I walked into the station just as the train was leaving. So I was just like FML. Ranted with Abi about school and parents HAHA
I finished Devil Beside You last night AHAH. Oh my gad I was watching ep 20 and I was just like TT TT the whole way. Ahhhhhh I LOVE THIS DRAMA SAH MUCH AIWOFJAWEIOJFWEHFAIWJEF
Imma shower nowww
