DIRTY POP
WASSUP KIDSAlrighty, yesterday was Christine's party, it was heaps fun (:
Hmmmmmmmm okay. This is going to be a long post HAHA.
Got dropped off at Towers in the morning and then met Brandon and rolled Towers. Oh and Brandon you left your cookies in the bag where I put Michelle's shoes LOL. Bought 3 x 15$ Nerf Supersoakers HOHO we felt SO POWERFUL. And Brandon started singing and dancing Genie ... LIKE SO EMBARRASSING OH MY GOSH I HAD TO RUN AWAY AND HIDE MY FACE.
Got to Christine's house and I was set to work - I swear I was peeling potatoes for like .. HOURS. LOLJKS but it felt like sooo long. Sylvia refused to sing with me so I sang with Christine instead hohoh. Cooked/prepared food for a good 2 or 3 hours - I'M GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD HOUSEWIFE, GUISE. I binged on potato wedges and gems and the ends of the sushi. Omnomnomnomnom I was eating a lot (:
OH and guise - since summer is coming fast, I've given up on wanting to be pale. LOL :L Now I just want an even tan HAHA. Sunbaked with Jiani on Christine's driveway while we were waiting for everyone else to come OMG it was so nice because it was kind of cold but the sun was so lovely and warm. I want to go to the beach so badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ): Then .. WATER FIGHT. HAHA oh my gosh idek, it was just so fun. Everyone got owned by the people with the guns, and everyone got soooooo wet. Like, my shirt was literally just COMPLETELY soaked through. Then me and Jiani went sunbaking again, and when we finally dried off ... I JUST GOT WET AGAIN. Lol omg so much water going everywheeeree and our only source of water came from a bubbler .__. Awkward moment when everyone was just standing there waiting for the bubbler. MOIST.
Stripped down with Gen and Michelle HAHA that sounds so dirty. GUISE WE WERE WEARING BIKINIS UNDERNEATH ALRIGHT. Lay on the concrete to dry until we realised that we were perfect targets because we had our shirts over our faces to cover from the sun. Ran away from an old pedo man with dogs ... ALL IN ALL IT WAS REALLY FUN. Oh and I laughed at Michelle because she slipped in the mud. LADY HOW DID YOU CUT YOUR ELBOW ON GRASS? Lol ily <3 I feel sorry for the people who have to clean up the park LOL. Water balloons everywhere ..
Went back to Christine's and changed and then stuffed ourselves. Played a little bit of Mafia, which took aaggesss for me to understand == I still don't completely get it. STUFFED MYSELF WITH BBQ OMNOMNOMNOM. Ate my delicccioussss potato salad gah so tasty. Went crazy dancing and taking photos lol idek I don't know why I let people take such unattractive photos of me ajwefijaweij. Then that fatass Michelle left even though I totally could've taken her home at a later time ): Mm ... danced in Christine's living room, and there were some really mad lights. LOL I was about to call them strobe lights but they totally weren't .. they were kind of like Christmas lights cos they were green and red HAHAH. Yeah but FUNFUNFUNFUN.
'Walked' Brandon to the bus stop HAHA JKS we like ran/skipped the whole way and omg we were being so crazy LOL. I feel sorry for the people in that neighborhood, they probably think a whole band of like .. hooligans were just roaming around last night HAHA. We were sooooo loud and so crazy ... IT WAS SUPER FUN :D
Ate birthday cake, I was so full but because I was respectful UNLIKE ERIC (and I love cake), I ate some (: IT WAS A MCDULL CAKEEEE. I swear no one knows who McDull is except for me Christine and Dorie == Such a shame, he was such an important part of my childhood.
Went to the park, played with sparklers and glow sticks ugh I both love and hate night time. MURDER IN THE DARRRKKKKKKKK - HID LIKE A NINJA WITH PEARL WONG LOL. I was like running across the field like a TANK because we were full trailing the glowsticks that you could see people holding FUNNY STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Omgsh, what else happened?
OH CHRISTINE'S BIRTHDAY VIDEO. It was so cute HAHA. AUDREY YOUR EDITING SKILLS ARE PREE FLY. And omg my voice sounds sooo annoying - I was so shocked when I asked Mluk whether that's what I actually sounded like and she's like yus D:
Alrighty. I woke up at like 9 today and did nothing. I watched some drama, went on facebook a lot, and now I'm here. I should do some studying.
OMFG and so far the weather looks like it's going to be kind of rainy/crap weather for the rest of the week ... that sucks because I want to go to the beach soooo badly.
):
Bye! Heheheh
