HUMUHUMUNUKUNUKUAPUA'A MAKAHIKI MALAHINI WHO
I haven't blogged for a while now, it seems (: More like 2 days AHAOmnom I'm so tired. It was a really long day today. 'Frolicked' at the beach, made homes for our feet, last minute completions of worksheets, SOAKED JEANS and very smooth and exfoliated feet, hehehe. And there was sand EVERYWHEEEEREEEE
like duh it's a beach
NYWAYS
I was working at the cafe today, and I was serving, and this guy bought a muffin so I was like .. 'Would you like that warmed up?' and he's like /nods 'no'. So I was like '... so would you like me to warm it up?' and he says 'Yeah, no.' LOL AND I'M JUST LIKE ... 'so you .. don't want me to warm it up?' and he says EXACTLY THE SAME THING 'Yeah, no.' And I couldn't figure out whether it was the YEAHNO kind of yeah, no or like yeah .... no .. LOL IDEK maybe I just fail. And it was SUFFICIENTLY AWKWARD for both me and Mr Customer so I just decided to give him his cold muffin.
Kuringai boy is so cute. He's so pretty and ahhhhhhhhh HE SHOULD PUT HIS FACE ON TUMBLR and he would get sooo many reblogs I swear. His eyes are like .. blue and he has the cutest features omagad
Panda boy! He has the cutest eye smile and he's so adorable omagad and he's Christine's crush omagad /dies
CHINESE BOY IS THE SQUISHIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN WITH HIS LITTLE MOLE AND HIS GLASSES AND I WANT TO TAKE HIM TO YUM CHA AND ORDER HIM DUMPLINGS AND DIMSIM AND ASIAN WHATNOTS AND LET HIM EAT TO HIS LITTLE HEART'S CONTENT (I assume that he would be very happy in the eating scene)
And then there's Dumpling boy. Who I have only seen once and he kind of reminds me of an onion.
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH (:
I've been watching a lot of WFW lately. Wes is so adorable omagad I don't know what it is about him but he's just sho cute and then when he speaks Canto I'm like COME TO ME BBYYYYYYY /DIES. lol wes is like 28. BUT IDC BECAUSE HE'S JUST ADORBS. And Phil is really funny and Ted is just plain awkward and awkwardly cute AHA.
I'm on a bit of HAAAIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHH
I went shopping with le mother yesterday. I walked until I felt like my feet were going to explode, srsssslyyy. I bought a maxi skirt, two singlets and a wallet. A bit of an unimpressive haul for 3 hours of good shopping but I was pretty happy anyway. I tried on this maxi dress and I REALLY LOIKED IT but it was 40 BUCKS. And idk maybe I'm just Asian but I thought that was really expensive so I just left it. But if I start wanting it real bad maybe I'LL BUY IT HEHHEHEHEHE. I was at DSW and I tried on this pair of wedges. And I riked them. They were suede wedges with a peep toe and laces and they were the kind of stuff that I like and Gen wouldn't like and would wrinkle up her nose at AHAHA. BUHT SRSSLYY I was totally in like with them. But I didn't buy them, because I couldn't think of events that would happen often enough for me to wear them well.
Y'know?
Besides, I'm saving up for the concert (: And after a fight/heated discussion with my dad today he said he'd 'think about it', 'it' being the 300$ tickets. Which hopefully Elaine can get cheaper for me ajfiojaweifjwefejwfajeijj
Okay. Sufficient post.
I'm hungry. But I think I shall go watch more Wong Fu (:
