?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


春雨裡洗過的太陽

I started listening to Leehom again recently. His voice is so so so nice. It's kind of husky but so smooth at the same time and gives the listener the same feeling that one gets when you're in bed and you can hear the rain on the roof. Ah so nice. AHHHH I need to download more of his music. And Tao Zhe as well (: AND JJ LIN! WHEE
I must get to that one day.

? "春雨裡洗過的太陽" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 @10:15 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.