DO U WANNA B
Hey (:I think I've decided what I'm going to do next year!
- 3 unit maths
- 2 unit English
- Legal
- Society and Culture
- Modern history
- Food tech/textiles
So, today was pretty good. Dozed off in history first period, the room was super cold and I was super hungry and super tired. Australian history is so tedious, oh my goodness. Watched some of Oskar (turns out it's spelled with a K) Schindler in elect, and that was pretty fun and so far it seems like a good movieeeee
The rest of the day passed in a blur .. went to Trade Secret after school to see if there was anything for Vietnam day, but I didn't end up buying anything :l
I was super craving ramen this arvo so I just came home and tanked down a bowl of ramen and then ate some shapes and then ate some chocolate. LMAO OMG I'M SUCH A FATASSSSS
omnomnomnomnom
I have to do tutor work now
GOODBYE
