?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

EAMON SULLIVAN IS SO ATTRACTIVE OH MY GOODNESS
HIS LIPS ARE SO PRETTY
HIS FACE IS SO PRETTY
I RIKE HIS FACE A LOT
HE LOOKS A BIT DORKY EHEHE SUCH AN ATTRACTIVE MAN (: Oh my gad he just flashed his undies to the camera AHHHH. Um anyway so
Swimmers have the best bodies, right? That's what I hear, anyway. Cos I know that swimmers have broad shoulders so :33333
EHEHEH

? "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @8:12 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.