?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


jaowijefioajew

Hey kids (:
Omnom, bit of a meh day.
I had the exit exam yesterday, which was absolutely ghastly. I left out 5 questions out of 15, and it was so hard. I kept mindblanking and forgetting my formulas ;~; But yeah. It's over and done with, so imma just hope that I got in, and hope that I'm in the same class as someone I know.
I'm so low on cash right now. Haven't worked for a while, NOT GETTING ANY MONEY. I have so many things to save for:
Oh my god, just had an argument with my dad about the camera. My dad is such a dick. I'm not even going to try to put it nicely, because that is the truth. He is the biggest hypocrite in freaking ever, he's cheap, he's stingy, and he is just plain mean.
I'm so annoyed at him right now oh my god.

ajwioefja;whgioawefjawioe;fheio;wafjweio;haweioajweiofjawio;ehfioawefjaweio;ghaweioawe

? "jaowijefioajew" was Posted On: Sunday, July 24, 2011 @9:08 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.