?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


It hurts

TMI TUESDAY.
My uterus hurts so much. So much blood. And my body still aches from the snow, and I feel like I've actually got another bruise coming up on the left side of my hip. ;~;
I'm so tired. It's ridiculous, because I got a good 7, 8 hours of sleep last night, and then I had a huge cup of COFFEE this morning (which was excellent, by the way), so I do not understand why I am so exhausted right now. School is draining. And it rained, and the sound of rain makes me want to sleep.
My speech is 3 minutes, when read fast. So that's a bit worrying. But I should be okay, because when you're nervous you talk faster. But then again, I don't tend to get nervous in front of our class anymore .. because I've seen everyone's faces so much HAHA and we kind of like, know each other, yknow? Like, we've been in the same class for like 3 years, and we don't KNOW THEM WELL, but we .. know them. Yknow?
LOLKAYS GETTING A BIT SENTIMENTAL AND DEEP THERE, LET'S JUST STOP.
Yeah. I'm writing my palm cards now. Then I have to finish trigonometry and try to understand log.
I watched Can of Worms and Criminal Intent today before dinner HAHA. Apparently I recorded them, even though I don't have any recollection of it. Can of Worms is interesting, hehe, and so is Criminal Intent. I didn't get to finish CI though, because Masterchef started. AHHH Mastercheffff (: EAMON SULLIVANNNNNN (:::::: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM FINE MAN RIGHT DUR WITH HIS LOVELY SWIMMER'S BODY AND ATTRACTIVE CHINESE TATTOO (I find that tatts on Chinese look sexy) JUST AHH. He's an attractive man. Let's end my spaz here LOL
Wow, third post of the day.
I need to start cutting down on my obsession with blog posting. It takes up far too much of my time. It took me 20 minutes to write this post.
Shame on me.

? "It hurts" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @9:12 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.