?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


POPPIN BOTTLES IN THE ICE

OKEY DOKES
Quick post before I make a start on my work, which I happen to have a huge load of.
Today was cold in the morning, but I think it's starting to get warmer. Yay, summer! I cannot wait to wear shorts and singlets again (: But when it starts getting really hot, like 30+ I'm going to want winter again .__.
Nyways,
I applied for work experience todey! I sent emails to the Lindt cafe, Max Brenner, and I'm going to send one to GPK soon. I called 10 and 7 but 10 doesn't take work experience and 7 only takes 'tertiary journalism students' and recommends me to inquire 'country television' and 'community television'. Psh. Where else can I apply? I don't want to go to hospitals or stuff, because I have absolutely no interest in that ... Hmm. I shall ask my family.
We played futsal todey. Ehehe and also ping pong with this Chinese coach. His Chinese accent was so heavy and he was all BEIJING-Y, which is the accent that me and Elaine dislike the most and can't understand AHAH but yeah I had a bit of trouble deciphering what he was saying. HE REMINDED ME OF UNCLE IROH! Eheheh
That is all I can remember.
Goodbye (:

? "POPPIN BOTTLES IN THE ICE" was Posted On: Monday, July 25, 2011 @5:04 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.