Lust
I want to dye my hair. So badly.After talking to Christine this morning on the bus I want to dye my hair red. Like, not purple red like her and Audrey's, but like, an orange red. My mum should be okay with it, as long as it's not too bright. But then there's like a chance it might look weird because I'm like .. black. Ahhhhh not firetruck red, but like ... an Asian orangey red. SIGH IDK. And my grandma might tell me off because yeah ... I'm just so unsure about it. And I know that if I'm going to dye my hair I'm going to wait til it's long because .. I just like long hair. And who knows how long that will take. JAFIOEWJFAO;IWEJFIOAEWJ.
I like this colour a lot. It came up when I searched Asian red hair (: Hehehe. But Narsha is like, so pale .. so IDEK. jeiajwfoiwj. And I think that colour wouldn't be approved by my daddy. I really like this colour though. But because my hair is so black, it'll be hard to get the right colour unless I dye it twice, or dye it beforehand a different colour. AND MY SKIN ITSELF IS SO DARK TT TT
Sigh. Dilemma.
ANYWAY, when summer comes, I'm going to buy lots of cheap guy shirts and cut the sleeves off. Because I like it and I think it is pretty. Hehe. I'm so glad I have a sewing machine because MY SEWING MACINE IS REALLY COOL AND I CAN MAKE STUFF WITH IT. It's a lifelong investment (: Sigh. Still confused about what to do with my hair .___.
GOODBYE
