HI KIDS!
It's been so cold lately, and this school jumper really fails at keeping one warm. I wish I could wear one of my jackets over the top, my own jackets are so much warmer. Ohwells at least I have a blazer (:
I've been studying so hard these few days for the exit exam, and I have actually made some progess HA. Finished trig and almost finished log. Thing is, I know I'm going to have trouble remembering everything. There's so many different rules and methods and it makes me want to cry omagad ): I'M SO SCARED ;~;
Sigh jdkqknwkskajdjw. If I get kicked out I'm so screwed and I'll have to find a new maths tutor and they're the only place I like, sigh sigh oh my gad so worried. And I still have so much left to do. AND THEM THERE'S FREAKIN MATHS HOMEWORK I HATE YOU DATA YOU LITTLE SHIT
;~;
STTTTRRRRREEEESSSS
My day was really meh. I actually don't remember much of it. Just that it was cold, and that we consumed a lot of sugar in science. Drank Jina's weirdo almond tea thing after school that tasted really dodge. Almond favoured stuff always tastes funky, way different to actual almonds, because they're quite tasty and nutty (:
Watching masterchef, Hayden is so fine. I usually do not like this .. specimen of man, like, all surfy and blonde and all AUSTRALIAN (no racist) but he is just so so sexy. His aaarrrrmmmmssssssss OH MY GAD :3333333
Whenever I get Masterchef I get these extreme pregnant ladeh cravings. Like, usually I crave whatever they're cooking or something similar, but rn I'm craving for pudding, strangely. LOL. So I asked my daddeh to bring me this custard thing home (: OH GUISE, that reminds me, Sylvia doesn't like custard, OR mustard. Hehe so don't feed her those, kay?
OH MY GAD HAYYYDEEENNN NOOOOOOOOOO TT TT NUUUUUU THAT STUPID DAIKON NOOOO SO SAD. AWW OMG MICHAEL LOOKS SO SAD.
/breathes. I'm good.
ANYWAYS
I need to get back to work.
WHOA HE'S GIRLFRIENDLESS. SIF NO ONE WOULD DATE THAT SEXY THANG
lol awks
GOODBYE (:
