?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


HER EYES, HER EYES

Alrights, I'm so tired and so hungry and feeling so dead but imma make an effort to post because I love my blog. Ehehe. I'm going to drop my phone on my face but IT'S WORTH THE RISK.
It was such a long day today. I slept over at my cousin's yesterday night, and it was the most unimpressive sleepover in like .. EVER. Watched half an hour of Wild Child and then I got BAILED ON. Cousin was like I'M SLEEPY GOODNIGHT and promptly went to sleep /cut. It was like ..1AM. But we had to wake up at 5 the next morning so I suppose it was pretty late.
Went out with the family, we went to like ... Gosford or something? Idek, it felt so far. Visited some wildlife park, for the sake of my Yankee relos, there is no way you'd be able to drag me there for fun == It was sah boring, omg. I've seen koalas like a bajillion times and I've seen enough gum trees to last my life, thanks very much. Uhm went to other insignificant touristy places, SO MANY ASIAN TOURISTS EVERYWHERE, SERIOUSLY. ASIAN INVASION. Ooh lunch was good, though (: it was at a buffet and it was the best buffet I've had for a while, now. OMNOMNOM and they had waffles (: TICK OF APPROVAL
Took soooo many photos todey, Asian family photos and luvos alike. I WANT A CAMERAAAAA
Did you know? In the States, they don't shorten any words. Like, we said 'Maccas', and they said (I quote): '.. What's ..'Makkers'?' AHAHA and they have no idea what arvo meant and it was sho funny. We were just chucking random 'Australian' words at them. SNAGS ON A BARBIE, MATE.
Then went to grandma's, and I painted my nails this weird .. browny taupey colour? I like it (:
I have so much work, oh my gad. But I have so many places to go and so much stuff to do ... SO MANY THINGS TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME. What to do ):
That took so much effort to write, I can hardly see right now, my eyes are like half closed omg
Goodnight! Sweet dreams, babes

? "HER EYES, HER EYES" was Posted On: Monday, July 4, 2011 @1:17 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.