?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Goodbye June

WHOOOO we finished term 2! Holidays now, yay for sleeping in (:
Holiday plan:
- Decorate room. Un-naked my walls (all my posters fell off LOL). Stick up more stuff. Clean drawers.
- Eat healthier. No lollies, no chips, no chocolate. Fruit for the fucking win (:
- Make tulle skirt, some floral summer skirts, lace maxi skirt.
- Reduce time on computer.
- Play with friends, take photos. PRINT PHOTOS.
- ... schoolwork.
Panda guy is sah cute. Christine has a crush on him AHAHA. And then there's Chinese boy who looks like SUCH a Chinese omg. Like seriously, I just want to make him eat some dumplings or something HAHAHA. AND HE REMINDS ME OF PO FROM KUNG FU PANDA. Sah cute omagaddddddddddddd with his little mole and glasses eheheheh /flails
I'm excited for our barbecue. Eheh it will be my first barbecue in like EVER, I cannot wait to embrace my Australian identity HAHA. SNAGS ON A BARBIE, MATE!
There was a book sale at the community centre todey, and my dad told me to go down and have a look .. and it was like a TREASURE CHEST. On the outside, its old people and daggy second hand books, but when you look carefully, IT'S A LOT OF GOOD BOOKS FOR REALLY CHEAP. I bought 6 books for 24$ :D I was really happy, eheheh. Havent bought books for soooo long.
I need to clean my room now, hehe.
Byebye! (:

? "Goodbye June" was Posted On: Friday, July 1, 2011 @10:03 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.