Dream of ways to make you understand my pain
Strange dream ==Michelle was in it, and I remember her telling me that she shared an awkward macaroon with some guy. Like, they were both eating one half at the same time, similar to the pepero thing AHAHA. And I remember laughing because I was like wtf how do you share a macaroon, the thing is like ... a tiny circle. HEHEH. And then my auntie was in it as well, and there was a talking llama. HAHAHAHAH ... I actually can't remember whether it was a talking white llama or a talking blue giraffe. I am not even joking, it was one of those! I brought it home and I put it on my couch, and I was like 'HAI' and it was like '.. hh-aa-i' and I like spazzed because my new pet could talk. JAEWJ. It was sooooooooo cute. And then my auntie tried to steal my llama/giraffe away from me TT TT
I think it's because the Dalai Lama was on masterchef last night AHAHAHAH
Anyways
It was an interesting dream eheheheheh
GOODBYE
I must get lots of work done today D<
