Well ... that side is like a lot of .. hills.
Hello there blog (:Well, today was an okay day. It was like SOOOOO tiring, but it wasn't a bad day.
I was so dead in the morning though, and then for sport we went to the Millenium fitness center or something ... I swear I didn't even know that existed. LOL yeah but anyway it's pretty cool HAHA
We were doing Zumba, and the instructor lady ... she was like really flexible and was like full ... gyrating her hips and everything LOL. And I was just like *0* HOW DOES ONE DO THAT? So yeah. But we were like doing crunches and stuff, and I swear, I'm going to be soooo sore tomorrow.
We only found out this morning that geo was due Wednesday HAH so we hurriedly planned everything today. And after school we went to Penno and did HEAPS OF STUFF. And then I did like heaps of work today and I swear I finished lots of stuff HOHO. So I'm actually taking some time out to blog. HEH.
Sylvia's back! She got us cute socks. Nomnom. I still haven't given my amigos what I got them from China LOL. OH well, I'll give it to them when I remember ... HAHA
Omg, I'm in like a strangely good mood.
Idk why ....
I don't feel like doing my every day challenge thing cos I have a feeling it's gonna ruin my mood so yeah.
OMG JUST REMEMBER, we got school photos back today. OMG, my photo is so like ... ugh. In the group photo my eyes are like TEEEENY TINY, and the individual, if you blur your eyes and like look at it really really quickly I guess I look presentable, but if you actually stop to look at it YOU WILL REALISE IT IS QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I have like ... this weird hair sticking out ... and its just so weird ... D<
Yeah. Tried to convince Tanya to do her work. But I don't think she did. LOL.
So hungry.
GOOOOODBYE!
