?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Animals, babies and shirtless men.

Hey there blog!
Twas quite a nice day today, I went out with Michelle to towers to buy birthday presents and then to my crib to do our stressbusters HAHA.
After tutor I went straight to towers, me and Michelle both bought a kebab NOMNOM I haven't had one for aaaagessss. Bought Seowoo and Jina's birthday presents HOHO I was really happy (:
Then me and Michelle found out that the bus was in like 7 minutes so we were like SHIT cos we were in Myer waiting for the checkout lady LOL. And so we like ... ran through towers HAHA to the bus stop. And we missed it by like one minute D<<
It was so frustrating because we ran from like one side of towers to the other. Grrrrr. And then we were like so tired.
So we had to wait for an effing hour for the next bus ): So we went back to towers and tried looking for stuff to buy HAHA. Talked about our stressbuster, we got heaps of stuff worked out, YAY.
My feet hurt so much when we were walking to mine, I swear I've got like BLISTERS. Ugh PAINFUL. So yeah ... just did some stuff at my house then she left.
Sunday tomorrow ... I have so much work to dooooo hwkfnehcowkfbwifnakekfnw
Masterchef starts tomorrow. How exciting (:
I'm at my grandma's rn just stealing my cousin's wifi HEHE.
Goooooodbye!

? "Animals, babies and shirtless men." was Posted On: Saturday, April 30, 2011 @6:31 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.