It's not what it looks like, I swear!
In a better mood than I was this morning.Guh, I should be eating lunch or working right now. But instead I'm watching HIMYM LOL. So so so hungry. Okay, I swear, at 1:30 I will start working. LOLJK, AS IF. Eh, I'll make time later.
Day two: Dear crush
Dear crush,
How are you? I don't really have much to say to you, LOL. I'm really hungry right now. See, I told you. Not much to say to you LOL. I'll ttyl, bruh.
Oh wow I realise that I didn't publish this. LOLOL, just found this post hanging in my drafts ..
I spent like two hours sitting here with my maths book wide open in front of me, and I've done like, 2 questions. I was looking through my archive. HAHA man my archive is really really interesting. I have lots of interesting stuff bruh 8) And some of the stuff I actually remember posting HOHOHOHO. How's that for good memory, right? Wow, I went back to like .. my first few months on tumblr .. I have changed a lot since then.
My sense in fashion has definitely changed. A lot. HAHA I used to reblog those pictures of like ... yeah ... just stuff I wouldn't reblog these days.
OH and beeteedubs, I'm making a 100 facts post. HAHA, it'll probably take a while to actually get to 100 facts, but whatever. I'm up to like, 40ish rn.
MASTERCHEF :D
Goodbye, loveliesssss
