?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


我很怕痛

為什麼我沒有了你我覺得我的人有改變啊我們不是什麼'情人', 還有不是對方的什麼'真愛', 那我為什麼覺得我心這麼碎
但是, 我一定要堅強, 因為她是我的好朋友. 我跟她呢麼好的感情, 我怎麼能破碎哪
我現在還知道, 你失去一個你真的好關心的人的時候有多痛苦. 我真的不知道我其實是這麼喜歡他.
我已沒有了塔我就知道了. 為什麼人生這麼不公平
你喜歡他, 他不喜歡你.
他喜歡你, 你不喜歡他.
對方都喜歡, 但是有別的人.
我現在好想你. 真的, 真的好想你. 哭又哭不出來, 現在我真的很難過.
我只想要跟你一起. 但是我覺得我自己好自私.
, 我有個 wish. 我希望我可以忘了這一段感情. 我希望我們可以做普通朋友.

真的好想哭
.
我知道我是一個很大的 drama queen, 但是我也不想啊
對不起, 我只是要時間. 我是一個很自私的人.

Well, even though that took a while, due to my slow typing in Chinese, I'm glad I got it out of me. I probably got a few words wrong though. MEH. Not like anyone can read it.
Even if anyone can't read it, it was probably better for me to get it out of my system.
Lucky I can just barely write and read Chinese, right?

I'm so tired. Work tomorrow. Goodnight.

? "我很怕痛" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @8:41 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.