?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


He chuckled darkly.

Today was ... boring.
First period was history, it was SO BORING. Like, I swear, I learn absolutely NOTHING in history. I'm going to fail my half yearly omfg ;~; All I did in the lesson was save BUHTOOST pictures. But then I got bored after like the first ten pictures.
PE second. Forgot my uniform, so I spent the whole lesson pumping balls LOL. It's okay, it was better than actually doing PE. There were year 8's doing PE in the gym while I was in the fitness room, and cos I had to keep coming and going, they were all like ... staring at me. And I'm like ... WHATCHU LOOKIN AT HUH.
Then maths. Nothing to say about that. Tanya made me hit my head on the table, and it hurt.
SCIENCE LAST. I swear, I hate science so effing much. And like, all I want to do during science is sleep. But I can't, cos my wall is Michelle, and if she moves then Dr Stokes will totally see me. SIGH. Chemistry is so hard. But I don't even make an effort to listen.
I HATE SCHOOOOOOLLLL
I swear, if it wasn't for my lovely friends I wouldn't even go to school.
Ah, I lie. I must build the basics of my education.
So I should be working right now except I'm on youtube and squealing because there are so many cute youtubers LOL OTL

I will post later. I can almost guarantee it.

? "He chuckled darkly." was Posted On: Friday, April 29, 2011 @4:50 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.