HOHO went blog stalking and found more challenge-y things to do. Got this one off my lovely Gen (:
I was thinking of doing 100 facts HAHA but I don't know if I'm interesting enough OTL
Day one: Dear future husband/wife
Day two: Dear crush
Day three: Dear ex boyfriend/girlfriend.
Day four: Dear parents.
Day five: Dear future me.
Dear future husband,
I love you so much (LOL well hopefully ..) , I hope you feel the same way. Then again, you probably do, otherwise what in the world of fuck are you doing married to me? Let's have a pretty wedding in a park, yes? Idc if Gen will scorn upon my in the park wedding, she's coming anyway HAHA. You must buy a beautiful ring that fits perfectly, unlike Kate's ring yesterday LOL.
Then, let's have mad, awesome sex and then make beautiful babies. One boy and one girl tyvm, no more and no less. The boy is older.
I hope you have a job that ends at like 4 or 5 so you can get home at like 6 and then we can eat dinner with our pretty kids HAHA. And hopefully you can cook, cos I think I'll run out of ideas for dinner within like the first year of our marriage.
So yeah, hopefully you won't cheat on me, be faithful please (: Thank you for being my ... husband. LOLOL.
Loooooove, your future wife.
Wow, I'm such a sad person. HAHA oh well if I read over that in like a year I will most likely disagree with everything I wrote~ But whateverrrr, that is what I think I would say now, in the ... future .... LOLWUT
I love wifi so much HOHO
I can almost guarantee I will post at least once more tonight. Be ready for it (:
