?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


We're like hillbillies.

Omfg, first day of school and I'm already dying from all the work.
LOL no mainly it's cos I realised how much stuff I need to catch up on. FML. OH, and I lost my train and bus pass today. That completely ruined my mood for the morning. D<
But then I started looking at cameras and that cheered me up HAHA. I'm so excited, hopefully I'm getting one soon HEHEHEHHEHHEH.
I swear lots of interesting stuff happened today with me homies but like ... I forgot it all. That's what I'm best at, honestly. Forgetting stuff. Guh.
Used my friend's facebook account to stalk people HAHA I'm so cool.
Why do I have so so so so much work to do? )<
LOL my internet stuffed up for a bit, so I went downstairs to fix my modem thing or whatever, and I was hungry so I opened the pantry to look for food, and my mum bought like TWO PACKS of milk. Like, you know the type in small cartons? HAHA cos this morning my mum's like .. do you want oreos? And I'm like NO WE DON'T HAVE ANY MILK and she's okay I'll buy some today.
And she actually did. Which is highly surprising.
Eh whatever.
Sigh I feel kind of crap now.
jfawioejfiowejofiawejfioawejfoiaweoawief
My life really sucks sometimes.
I want to find a new 10 day challenge thing to do.

? "We're like hillbillies." was Posted On: Thursday, April 28, 2011 @5:10 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.