?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Head over heart, right?

Clearly, I did not post again last night. Meh.
Ugh, I hate this. All this uncertainty, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I need to get my priorities right and figure out what I want. I have such a lack of willpower and self control. I really hate myself sometimes.
I'm so stressed out. And by the time exams come around, I'll probably be even more stressed. Yay, my life is so wonderfully great.
I'm so ultimately jealous of those people that don't seem to have any troubles in life. They don't give a fuck about men, do well in school, they get along well with their parents, and have friends that love them. A life worth envying.
But then again, things are never what they seem, yes? For all we know, they could have a fucked up life that we actually know nothing about.
Sigh, my life is definitely not the hardest, but it's not the easiest either.
I'm really disappointed in myself. I always am. I need to pick it up in school, make an attempt to listen and understand. I need to do well in my exams, and I need to put away any emotion of the past two weeks, and I can't let it distract or pull me down.
I need to stop procrastinating, and I need to sleep earlier as well. Compared to other people, I probably sleep considerably early, but I'm always tired. Blah blah blah don't give me shit on how I don't understand what tired is called compared to those people that sleep at fucking 3. I'm not them, I'm not fucking superman, I can't sleep at 3 and still be little miss fucking sunshine 4 hours later.
Ugh, so I'm in a weird and kind of angry mood right now, so I don't feel like blogging anymore.
Bye.

? "Head over heart, right?" was Posted On: Sunday, May 1, 2011 @9:57 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.