?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


OMFG I JUST REMEMBERED

Jina freaking missed school today because she's going to see Justin Bieber. LOL do you have any idea how much that SUCKS?
I didn't even know he was here. LOL bad fan right here. Well technically I'm not even a fan, but I totally would've gone if I'd known he was here ... MAYBE. Ha. Such a shame.
Justin Bieber is such an overexposed kid. He'll probably have like issues as an adult.
HAHA whatever let's just let him enjoy his life rn with Selena
LOL I'm in such a strangely good mood
But have to go finish English ... RRRRRRRRRR.
Not looking forward to school tomorrow )<

? "OMFG I JUST REMEMBERED" was Posted On: Thursday, April 28, 2011 @10:03 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.