?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Unprepared means no highlighters

Sigh okay, so I don't know why I'm blogging again but I am just so fed up with science and really cbf to do anymore, and I can feel my shoulders starting to hurt. They are going to KILL tomorrow ): My whole body is going to ache. Ugh yuck. I only recovered from last week's pain on Thursday.
Haven't really made much progress into chemistry, I've done the first two outlines which is practically nothing, because it's basically just DEFINE AN ATOM. Etc.
But I finished PE, which is good. My first topic finished LOL, how pathetic. I've made some decent headway onto others, but I'm just ... not finished. Which is really annoying because Michelle and Gen and co have finished all their notes, and are onto the 'highlighting phase' and I can't even think about pulling my highlighters out before I complete everything. AH, THE TROUBLES OF MY LIFE.
I really want to sleep early tonight because I was reading in the PE booklet, and it was all BENEFITS OF SLEEP and EFFECTS OF INADEQUATE SLEEP and sometimes at school I just feel like I'm going to collapse in the hallway and die so I should really try get 8 hours tonight ;~; That means I have to sleep ... in half an hour. THAT SUCKS. I was planning to get in another hour or so of science.
MEH WHATEVER. I'll buy meself a coffee tomorrow.
OH MY GOSH SPEAKING OF COFFEE, I found out from Elaine todey that apparently topping at Gloria Jeans doesn't cost anything :O Like oh my gosh SHOCK. I always thought that topping cost, because I was talking about it with my cousin and she was talking about how to put topping in her latte at her uni cafeteria and it was like, 50c extra, and same at my dad's.
Like, just, whoa, man. Teehee. Hazelnut latte for me tomolo OMNOMNOM ♥
Oh dear my arms are beginning to hurt. I lifted them up to stretch and ow.
ALRIGHT. THAT'S ENOUGH TIME WASTING FOR NOW.
Back to chemistry.
Yuck.

? "Unprepared means no highlighters" was Posted On: Monday, May 23, 2011 @9:26 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.