?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Temptation

Hoi there blog (:
Didn't go to Athletics carnival todey, I'm so glad. It would've been a total waste of a day and all I would've done is just sat there and done nothing, while I actually got some work done at home, yay!
Okay, so I've started my notes for quite a few subjects, but am close to finishing NONE of them. But I figured it'd be better to get them started and work on them alternatively than having one finished and all the others incomplete. Hopefully that's going to work?
Sigh. I'm starting to get really scared for the exams though, because there's just so much to REMEMBER, and I practically have to re-learn like, HALF of what we've done in science because I pretty much just flat out don't get it. I'm such a pathetic child ):AND, I have no idea what to study for geography, and our next lesson is on the Thursday right before exams start. That sucks so freaking much, omfg. Sigh hopefully other classes have geo on like Monday or something and can tell us what to study.
Ugh if I work tomorrow, that means that I'll have to finish all my tutor work today. Maybe I won't work though ... but no money D:
Sigh, it's okay. School is more important than money.
How hard is year 11 going to be if I'm already dying in year 10 ): HOW HARD IS YEAR 12 GOING TO BE? D: Ugh gotta get prepared for tough timesssssssssssssssss
On a brighter note, I think I'm getting better (: I'm slightly less coughy and sniffly than before, so before exams come round hopefully I'll be all well hehehe. I really wanted to eat an ice cream today, but I was afraid it would make my cough worse so I had to refrain. It was so hard because it was just sitting there in my freezer TT
Sigh sigh sigh.
It's okey, I'll eat some grapes.
Goooooooooooooodbye

? "Temptation" was Posted On: Thursday, May 19, 2011 @4:07 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.