?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Harry Potter, Harry Potter, yeah

HOHO went to my grandma's for dinner todey, and spent some quality time with my cousin ;)
LOLJK we just luvo'd a lot. And we found Harry Potter glasses. HOW FREAKING COOL
And we took polaroids
We just had a lot of fun and I feel like posting pictures HOHO
Ugh so my day kind of sucked except for tutor and dinner LOL. I have a bit of a sad life. And then I have to study HARDCORE for the coming week, because I am determined to do well in my exams D< I've never gotten straight a's before, never even come close to it == Ugh whatever, just aim to get A marks for my exams HAHA
I doubt it, but whatever. I should try anyway ...
Hehe isn't my cousin pretty (: lol she's a bit of a schped though

Ugh anyway, GOODNIGHT! Time to catch some z's HAHA




? "Harry Potter, Harry Potter, yeah" was Posted On: Sunday, May 22, 2011 @12:33 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.